CBC’s “The Current” played an interview today with Laurence Kotlikoff, an economist at Boston University who ran for President in the past 2012 election with Americans Elect (but who canceled the campaign in the spring). He explains the real extent of the American deficit and debt and the drastic measures needed to keep the US from dropping into insolvency and suffering the same fate as Greece. Listen to the interview starting at 03:00 at the following address: www.cbc.ca/thecurrent/episode/2012/12/07/laurence-kotlikoff-is-the-united-states-broke/ Another Read more [...]
Recent Posts by LucasB.
by John-Henry Westen MINNEAPOLIS, October 12, 2012, (LifeSiteNews.com) – “You are summoned to a tribunal where you cannot have a defense lawyer and you cannot record the proceedings nor have a witness present. The people judging and prosecuting you have no legal qualifications. The accusation is ambiguous, having to do with ideas the state does not like. The penalties could include fines equal to several thousands of dollars, public recanting, and rehabilitation classes. You are a bishop. Read more [...]
Recent Comments by LucasB.
- February 27, 2013 on A Bishop Dressed in White?
- February 26, 2013 on Planet of the Apes: Human Beings Play Second Fiddle to Apes in Spain
- February 26, 2013 on A Bishop Dressed in White?
- February 5, 2013 on Baker Investigated for Refusing Gay Wedding Cake
- January 11, 2013 on Virginia official: going to jail may be strategy against HHS mandate