Social Media Pages Backing Arroyo

Facebook is heating up in support of Raymond Arroyo vs. the mobsters in Rome and at the IMF. The Remnant FB page has a surge of good guys and gals speaking up against typical neo-Kathlyx still trying to rearrange the deck chairs on Bergoglio’s version of the Titanic.

If someone can link the Remnant FB entry of this evening onto AQ, it would be terrific.

Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Get AQ Email Updates
AQ RSS Feed

2 comments on “Social Media Pages Backing Arroyo

1. 12 Comments
    Remnant Newspaper
    Recommend 2
    Sort by Newest
    Join the discussion…

OR SIGN UP WITH DISQUS

Name

Joan Solms • 2 hours ago
    Arroyo is probably the best NEWS program on EWTN. He is poltically Independent which I cannot say for any of the others on EWTN or Relevant Radio. The news casters just get their news from the major networks. I don’t believe they do any independent research. They sure do not know anything about Foreign Affairs. That is why I cannot make donations to these Catholic TV or Radio stations.

js

Dannyboy71 • 3 hours ago
    I want Anthony Annett fired and Father Antonio Spadaro defrocked. I hope that helps.

Mary-Anne Delaney • 4 hours ago
    The cracks of the schism become deeper. Evil depends on the quiet of good people. Don’t stop talking Raymond, you must have struck a nerve!

MKDAWUSS • 5 hours ago
    How seriously should Raymond Arroyo or EWTN take these retweets from Fr. Spadaro?

I myself wouldn’t be too concerned until something a little more formal comes out of the Vatican.

Though that move by Spadaro probably did a little bit to set back EWTN’s attempts to canonize Mother Angelica.

mattheus • 5 hours ago
    “Total war on the papacy of Pope Frances?” Oh, please, can the silly hyperbole.

LucyAgnes • 5 hours ago
    How does anyone from the International Monetary Fund have any business threatening a TV network with an “interdict” by the Catholic Church? Oh, I know, it’s a threat by proxy from his pal, Antonio Spadaro, who was too cowardly to tweet this himself.

Romulus • 6 hours ago
    I bet this is payback for those Christmas specials where he sings, sort of, with Aaron Neville.

Mary-Anne Delaney Romulus • 4 hours ago
    This is hilarious. Wrong, but hilarious.

DNBon • 6 hours ago
    GO RAYMOND!

Augustine7 • 6 hours ago
    Things are getting interesting! Sides must be chosen. There will be no neutral ground. The choice is before us, choose The City of Man or choose The City of God. Unjust excommunications in the style of Saint Athanasius may be on the horizon. I stand with His Majesty Jesus Christ and 2,000 years of the constant teachings of His Church. I stand firmly on solid rock in The City of God.

Christus Vincit!
    Christus Regnat!
    Christus Imperat!

Thomas J. Ryan • 6 hours ago
    It would be nice to see him in the catacomb

Graytown Thomas J. Ryan • 5 hours ago
    That’s right Thomas.
    Better start reserving seats down there – it’s going to be standing room only.
    Cozier than Opening Day at Fenway.
    Hoping the suds and dogs are a little more affordable though.
    Great time to be a Catholic.

•Reply•Share ›

2. Thanks for posting this, Tom. I would have gladly spared you the labor but I cannot post links anymore. I have only a phone to work with.